Frequently asked questions
How do I reply to my Mailsac emails?
You must create an account to reply to emails.
Where are my email attachments?
Attachments are not saved.
Why would I use Mailsac?
Any time you need a temporary email address, just make one up
- if you need an email address but do not want to receive spam in your personal inbox
- use it for sign ups on web sites that force you to log in
- give it out to strangers
- use it to collaborate for projects
- send mail to mailsac for testing purposes
- use it when you (legally) want to receive email without disclosing your identity
- it is perfect if you want an email address or multiple addresses and do not want to sign up for them
- comment on blogs without creating an account!
How long is email saved?
Email messages are saved for somewhere between 1 week or more and three days, sometimes less. No guarantees!
If you are logged in and star a message, it will not be recycled until you unstar it.
Can other people see messages that I starred?
Nope. Only you can see them when you are logged in.
Can I use Mailsac for testing purposes?
Absolutely! We love to hear from developers that use Mailsac.
All we ask is that you don't send more that a few messages per minute. More than that might degrade the quality of the service for everyone else, and get you throttled. Contact us about reducing throttling.