Catch-All Email Address Setup
If you have verified ownership of a domain, you can redirect all email - for any address - on the domain to a single "Catch-All" address.
In the steps below, replace yourdomain.com with your real domain. It can be a subdomain (mail.yourdomain.com).
- Create DNS MX records pointing email for yourdomain.com to the inbound Mailsac servers.
- Buy the "Domain Catch-All Forwarding" subscription
- Verify your domain. This may take a few minutes. In short, you must add a DNS TXT record.
- Once your domain is verified, go to the dashboard and select Redeem/setup private address.
- Reserve the address *@yourdomain.com - the prefix is an
- If successful, you will now be able to setup a forwarding address, or just check mail at the