Setup your domain for free email hosting
DNS MX settings
Create two DNS entries that point email for your domain to Mailsac's inbound servers.
That's all you need for instant public disposable email hosting.
- Tens of thousands of domains hosted
- Hundreds of thousands of public email addresses hosted
- Over 500 million emails received since 2012
- Used by Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, startups and small businesses
Free for Basic Use
Mailsac will host your domain's email for free (it will be public).
Private Addresses and Forwarding
Pay for private addresses and use it just like normal email hosting, but at a fraction of the cost.
Email forwarding is included extremely cheap with Mailsac. Pricing →
Custom Disposable Email Domains
By default, messages are recycled at regular intervals.
It's great for testing purposes, or for a free email hosting solution.
Is it really free?
Mailsac disposable email is a completely free, receive-only, publicly-viewable email service. We offer additional paid features for individuals, businesses, and enterprises.
Features Designed for Software Development Project Shared Email Testing
If you create an account, you will be able to access free and paid features such as:
- multiple users and API credentials for your account
- send email messages, and reply to messages
- make messages or an entire email address private
- increase your inbox size over the default of6 messages
- save messages so they are not deleted automatically (star)
All inboxes at Mailsac have an alternate email address. Those alternate addresses work great with your custom domain, too.
You can either use the alternate address @mailsac.com, or switch it to your custom domain. As long as you keep the prefix the same, it will be delivered to the same inbox.
Testing Email Accounts and Email QA
Hosting your custom domain at Mailsac is great for testing purposes. Software teams can share email accounts, and create email addresses on-the-fly, to test their systems.
You don't even need to create email addresses ahead of time. The inbox will be created when mail arrives.
Mailsac is free for personal use, but you must purchase a subscription to use it in a business.