Setup your domain for free email hosting
DNS MX settings
Create two DNS entries that point email for your domain to Mailsac's inbound servers.
- Tens of thousands of domains hosted
- Hundreds of thousands of public email addresses hosted
- Over 500 million emails received since 2012
- Used by Fortune 500 companies, startups and small businesses
Mailsac will host your domain's email for free (it will be public).
Private addresses and forwarding
Pay for private addresses and use it just like normal email hosting, but at a fraction of the cost.
Email forwarding is included extremely cheap with Mailsac. Pricing →
By default, messages are recycled at regular intervals.
It's great for testing purposes, or for a free email hosting solution.
Is it really free?
If you create an account, you will be able to get add paid features such as:
- send messages and reply to messages
- make messages or an entire email address private
- increase your inbox size over the default (10)
- save messages so they are not deleted automatically
All inboxes at Mailsac have an alternate email address. Those alternate addresses work great with your custom domain, too.
You can either use the alternate address @mailsac.com, or switch it to your custom domain. As long as you keep the prefix the same, it will be delivered to the same inbox.
Hosting your custom domain at Mailsac is great for testing purposes.
We encourage developers to use Mailsac for testing, as long as you don't send a ton of mail. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to send huge amounts of mail (more than a few messages per minute).
Mailsac is free for personal use, but you must purchase a license to legally use it in a business.
Host Your Own
If you want to host your own email, or setup Mailsac for testing, you can download and run your own version of Mailsac.
It's the same scalable cloud hosted platform used by mailsac.com.